[xsl] Info on serializer property

Subject: [xsl] Info on serializer property
From: karthikeyan.sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:53:26 +0530
We are experiencing an issue with xml serializer after upgrading to WAS7
from WAS6.[IBM websphere]

We are serializing the XML file using below code which converts CARRIAGE
RETURN to
 in WAS7 within CDATA section of an element.

Code:

            Properties props =
OutputPropertiesFactory.getDefaultMethodProperties("xml");
            props.setProperty("omit-xml-declaration", "yes");
            Serializer serializer = SerializerFactory.getSerializer(props);
           serializer.setWriter(writer);
       serializer.asDOMSerializer().serialize(doc);

Example:

WAS6:

<MsgTyp><![CDATA[other
Document]]></MsgTyp>

WAS7:

<MsgTyp><![CDATA[other]]>&#13;<![CDATA[
Document]]></MsgTyp>

Can anyone please assist us on how to get this fixed?

We are badly affected because of this.Awaiting your response

Thanks in advance,
karthik.

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error
this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail
immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com