Re: [xsl] Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:24:46 +0000
On 15/02/2013 13:08, bryan rasmussen wrote:
I have a situation where I need to output multiple document results,
and put an escaped document into a nodeset so I can extract titles
etc.
I think it would be better to explain the requirement more clearly. Whatever the requirement, I doubt that sticky d-o-e is the answer.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

Given the need for multiple document results I should have xslt 2.0, but it seems that sticky d-o-e is left up to the implementer.

Thanks