[xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 14.2

Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 14.2
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:21:13 +0200
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a new version of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

The list of the new additions in oXygen 14.2 is available at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

From all the XML technologies supported by oXygen, XSLT is the best supported one, featuring:

*Editing*
+ Content completion on XSLT instructions, XPath expressions, functions, result elements, referred components, etc.
+ In context editing - a module is considered in the context of the entire application, starting from the main file that includes/imports that module
+ As you type validation
+ Outline presenting all components

*Debugging and Profiling*
+ Breakpoints, stack, trace, stepping though code
+ Mapping from result to the source and stylesheet code that generated that result fragment
+ Hotspots and invocation tree

*Search and Refactoring*
+ Rename components
+ Search references, declarations
+ Hierarchy and dependencies views
+ Extract fragments as stylesheets or named templates

*Unit testing*
+ Integrated unit testing support

*XSLT Documentation*
+ Generates Javadoc-like documentation from your stylesheets - you will get something useful even if you do not have any documentation or comments added to your stylesheets

*Versions and processors*
+ XSLT/XPath 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
+ XSLTProc, .NET, MSXML 3.0 and 4.0, Saxon 6.5, Xalan, Saxon HE, Saxon PE and Saxon EE

For a quick overview of the XSLT support please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/xslt.html

Best Regards,
George
--