Re: [xsl] Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?
From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:24:46 +0100
thx for the background info, its useful and interesting to hear about.

btw

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression

does a good job at identifying regex specs/docs

but I would argue that perl6

https://github.com/perl6/specs/blob/master/S05-regex.pod

does the best job at unambiguously defining ... though this regex is
not your grandad's regex.

back to regex in XML land ... to add a datapoint: I think the only oft
repeated shortcoming of regex in XML, is lack of lookahead/lookbehind