Re: [xsl] XML Schema 1.0 files

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML Schema 1.0 files
From: Philip Fearon <pgfearo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:56:26 +0000
I haven't done this myself (and I may be missing something obvious),
but have you tried using the XPath 2.0 fn:resolve-QName() function
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/#func-resolve-QName) ?

The xs:QName result of this function can then be used as the argument
for fn:namespace-uri-from-QName() to return the namespace URI.

Phil Fearon