Re: [xsl] Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6 can't adress comment nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6 can't adress comment nodes
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:12:37 +0100
OK, many thanks. It looks as if filtering out comments from the tree view that
is seen by assertions is having the unintended side-effect of filtering them
out from the validation output. We'll look into it.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

On 10 Apr 2013, at 14:57, Octavian Nadolu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The problem can be reproduced in oXygen 14.2 if schema-based validation
(-val) is enabled, the XML Schema version is set to 1.1 (-xsdversion) and the
'assertions can see comments' option is disabled.
> To resolve the problem you can enable the 'assertions can see comments'
option from the oXygen preferences, 'XML / XML Parser / XML Schema' options
page or you can set the default XML Schema version to 1.0, from the same
options page.

> This behavior can be reproduced also by running the transformation with
Saxon from the command line, with the following parameters: