RE: [xsl] Reading external XML file XSLT2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Reading external XML file XSLT2.0
From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <Pankaj.Chaturvedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 18:33:17 +0530
>Are you able or are you not able to do that?
>If $extNode is a document node which you think has a root element named
"book-meta" but your path does not select anything than that is usually
due to namespaces >complicating things.
>So either the XML has e.g.
 >  <book-meta xmlns="http://example.com/ns";>...</book-meta>
>and your path with "book-meta" then does not work as it does not take
the namespace into account or the XML is really
 >  <book-meta>...</book-meta>
>then if your path with /book-meta does not select anything the
stylesheet might have some
   xpath-default-namespace
>defined.

Exactly I can see the problem now. My stylesheet do have
xpath-default-namespace, just added the same to book-meta and its works.
Hmm I think I learnt a thing one or two today.

Thanks everybody. Much appreciated.

Best,
Pankaj