RE: [xsl] global filter

Subject: RE: [xsl] global filter
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:21:17 +0200
Hi Lizzy,

thanks for your suggestions....

The whole idea of having the next-match in there was to deal with the parameter
it is more than just copying, and I don't want to add a pre processing filter.

But I realized that maybe I wanted to make things too beautiful...
and I keep forgetting that XSLT2 allows this

<xsl:template match="*[@audience = 'restricted' and not($audience = 'restricted')]" priority="25"/>

will likely be sufficient for my needs

Thanks

Geert