Re: [xsl] Arabic alphabetical lists (xslt 1.0)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Arabic alphabetical lists (xslt 1.0)
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:09:56 +0200
Another deviation in the list on ask.metafilter.com (as well as in the one I
can produce with my KSLT 2.0 processor) is that it simply iterates a range
of Unicode code points; this appears to be the sort order used in
modern Arabic dictionaries. If Wikipedia is correct, this is based on
28 Unicode letters from the codepage at U+0600, i.e.: 0627 - 0628,
062A - 063A, 0641 - 0648, 064A. Note the gaps.

-W