Re: [xsl] Possible to have bottom border on table cell that's breaking across pages?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Possible to have bottom border on table cell that's breaking across pages?
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:05:15 +0200
Posted on request by Ken, who has trouble posting to the list.

On Aug 28, 2013 4:28 PM, "KAATMAN Matthew"
<matthew.kaatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm starting to think it's not possible to put a thin line border at the bottom of a table cell that is breaking across pages.

Have you tried border-after-width.conditionality="retain"?

Ref: http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200604/msg00090.html

I hope this helps.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/