[xsl] Survey on the XSLT tools in Eclipse

Subject: [xsl] Survey on the XSLT tools in Eclipse
From: Jesper Steen Møller <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:32:35 +0200
Hi list,

I'm the current maintainer of the XSL Tools at Eclipse, which is an XSLT
1.0/2.0 editor with content assist, a validator, launcher, and debugger (XSLT
1.0 only - uses Xalan), all in the Eclipse IDE, and with Eclipse's friendly
license.

To guide the further development of this toolset, I'd like to hear from the
potential user base - how do you like it, and which kind of features are you
looking for, and to do that, I've made a survey around the use of XSLT and the
Eclipse XSLT tools. It's completely anonymous and not very long.

Please consider taking the survey even if you do not use the Eclipse XSLT
tools already -- the survey is on your general XSLT use, and interest in 2.0
and 3.0 features as well.

I will summarise the result and post them back to this list and on my blog
(http://occasional-eclipse.blogspot.dk/) when available.

The survey is at: http://srvy.it/14jOlzb

Please also feel free to forward the survey link and plea above to other XSLT
users that you may know of, or advertise on XSLT-related blogs.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Jesper Steen Mxller

P.S.: Further reading on Eclipse's XSL tools:

Project information: http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSLT_Project
Tutorial by Lars Vogel: http://www.vogella.com/articles/XSLT/article.html