Re: [xsl] JSON-encoding strings in XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] JSON-encoding strings in XSLT 2.0
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:37:52 +0000
There's no built-in function for the job, but picking out the characters =
that need special treatment (e.g. replacing newline by "\n") isn't =
difficult. Handling astral characters is a bit tricky because JSON =
requires them to be represented as a surrogate pair, but again the logic =
for that isn't really difficult.

Michael Kay
Saxonica