Re: [xsl] XSLT fiddle

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT fiddle
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:17:20 -0800
I tried it. It is a good intention and the XSLT community needs such a tool.

This said, the produced results are only interpreted as HTML, which
makes this tool in its current form not too-useful. What if a
transformation uses an output method of "xml" or "text" ? In this case
the results cannot be seen (I would be glad to be proven wrong on
this).

Another issue is that if the XSLT processor raises an error (I already
notified the frameless devs about this), no error message is
displayed.

Also, I wonder how this tool deals with hanging transformations, such
as ones that enter an endless loop, or actual DOS. If the tool is to
be successful, it must be able to handle such issues and to be able to
perform satisfactorily under heavy load.

Would be happy to see all these issues resolved. :)

Cheers,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,