[xsl] Looking for specification of Arbortext PubTbl pseudo-attributes

Subject: [xsl] Looking for specification of Arbortext PubTbl pseudo-attributes
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:07:57 -0500
Hi, folks,

I'm writing an XSLT/XSL-FO stylesheet for a client and they are working with OASIS tables authored using Arbortext. Arbortext seeds the OASIS table with processing instructions such as:

<?PubTbl tgroup clmarg="0.00pt" crmarg="0.00pt" ctmarg="0.00pt" rth="0.50pt" cbmarg="4.00pt"?>

and

<?Pub _cellfont TypeSize="8.5"?>

I have no specification, nor is the PTC response to my client's request for information at all helpful.

I can guess the following, but it is only a guess:

  clmarg = cell left margin
  crmarg = cell right margin
  ctmarg = cell top margin
  cbmarg = cell bottom margin
  rth = (I have no idea!)
  Are there other pseudo attributes?

Regarding the font size, I can guess the default unit of measure is "pt", but is that spelled out anywhere?

Does anyone on the list have a pointer to a formal specification of Arbortext processing instructions? Google isn't helping me find one.

Thank you for any help you can be!

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |