Re: [xsl] For-each adds whitespace per iteration: why?

Subject: Re: [xsl] For-each adds whitespace per iteration: why?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:11:51 -0500
Gerrit, I respectfully disagree: I think we're still on topic with
XSLT when we thank, with compliments, its design as well as its
designers, practitioners and supporters for their high standards,
diligent efforts and enviable success.

So there. :-)

Cheers, Wendell
XML | XSLT | electronic publishing