Re: [xsl] Does the count() function require access to the whole subtree?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does the count() function require access to the whole subtree?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:16:17 -0800
I can definitely say that I don't understand either of these terms and
that this whole topic/discussion is so confusing, that it has once
again re-affirmed my decision *never* to use this so called streaming.

In case I can provide a hint to the processor that I know what I am
doing, I believe I can write what I understand to be a "streamable"
transformation and will live happily with this fact.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------