Re: [xsl] Unicode characters being replaced with ??

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unicode characters being replaced with ??
From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:22:13 -0600
I would check that the encoding of the generated documents matches what
you think it should be. You didn't way what version of the Open Toolkit
you're using--it's always possible a recent version introduced a bug,
although the HTML generation code has been pretty stable for a long time.

You need to verify that the issue isn't in the browser rather than in the
data, e.g., use a reliable editor or hex editor to determine the actual
encoding of the data and that it matches what the file declares it to be.

Cheers,

E.
+IBQgFCAUIBQgFA
Eliot Kimber, Owner