Re: [xsl] printing input XML file location/path and XSLT file location/path

Subject: Re: [xsl] printing input XML file location/path and XSLT file location/path
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:48:24 -0400
If the XML processor in your XSLT processor provides enough information, then the technique I described in this post works using XSLT 1.0 functions:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/lists.mulberrytech.com/xsl-list/archives/201207/msg00021.html

I hope this helps. I used it often when I was working with XSLT 1.0.