[xsl] XML and the like, doing more with what's already hear.

Subject: [xsl] XML and the like, doing more with what's already hear.
From: "L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 00:23:04 -0000
I see all these new template engine--I'm not very inform on them though--
let's just get to the point. I see that all of them seem to be ripping off the
XML family.

With that said, I see XML family easily over shadowing them. XML template,
XSLT as a template for loading hold pages, xQuery as a sub-template for
changing parts of that page which had already been loaded. I feel xml and the
likes--it's family-- are complete, just need to work on making them more
easier to use. I feel pushing them into the view of developers will help make
the web stable. A lot of them are so blinded by what being flash in front of
them, that they can't even see what's already here!

Thank you for reading.

E-S4L
N-S4L