Re: [xsl] template matching on text value of a parent......not

Subject: Re: [xsl] template matching on text value of a parent......not
From: "Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:39:10 -0000
Ok have added a strip-space.

Now the stylesheet outputs
Typology0CAPTypology1Typology2Typology3Typology4INTGlobalCashflowTypology
which is exactly the same value as is being tested for in the template
rule. So given that I am still wondering why the rule didn't fire.

I did not understand Dmitre's post.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx <