Re: [xsl] Code to Translate XSLT Functions to XQuery Functions?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Code to Translate XSLT Functions to XQuery Functions?
From: "Michael Sokolov msokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 02:37:12 -0000
I have some code piggybacking on Saxon that converts XQuery expressions to an internal tree format (where they can be manipulated) and then reserializes them; it would probably be a good starting point, but it doesn't do anything with XSL; that would be a medium-sized project; probably not worth it unless you have > 100 functions to convert, say.

-Mike