Re: [xsl] Reaching out to revive xQuery

Subject: Re: [xsl] Reaching out to revive xQuery
From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:47:33 -0000
If we allowed discussion of every topic of interest to anyone
on this list we would have no traffic, either. A large part of the
reason XSL-List is still active and useful after almost 16 years is
that we keep the list focussed on one topic and insist on civility.

If you have questions or discussion topics that are directly related
to XSL you, and your questions/topics are welcome on XSL-List. Other
topics and discussions are not welcome here.

 Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> E-S4L
> N-S4L
>
>> On Aug 30, 2014, at 12:25 PM, "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
>>
>> If you post about XQuery on an XSL list, that's hardly surprising.
>>
>> You might also find that if you used your real name, people would relate to
you better. It's hard to feel much empathy with someone who calls him/herself
E-S4L and writes messages that read as if they were written by Marvin the
Paranoid Android.

>> Michael Kay
>> Saxonica
>> mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> +44 (0) 118 946 5893
>>

>>> On 30 Aug 2014, at 16:42, L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>> I'm so trier.... Xqib.... It seem no one is interested in it. Seem no one
care.... Xqib... X..

>>> E-S4L
>>> N-S4L