Re: [xsl] How to output the start execution time and the end execution time?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to output the start execution time and the end execution time?
From: "Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 17:55:19 -0000
Yeah, many ifs and buts...

We all know the joke of the astronomer, physicist and mathematician
travelling thorugh Scotland?

Anyway, if you apply /usr/bin/time on a selection (according to your
fancy!) of input data, running a transformation using one specific XSLT
processor (version) on one particular CPU, you can report those times. And
that's it - at least in my (very conservative) opinion.

-W

On 6 September 2014 19:47, Abel Braaksma (Exselt) abel@xxxxxxxxxx <