[xsl] Approach to transform 250GB xml data

Subject: [xsl] Approach to transform 250GB xml data
From: "Vishnu vishnu@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:35:48 -0000
Hi,

 I have approx 250GB xml data and I want to transform it using XSLT 2.0. What
should be the best approach to transform this database.

I tried it with ANT but it gave me JAVA heap space error message.

Please suggest.

Thanks!

Vishnu Singh
"This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential , proprietary or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."