Re: [xsl] Getting text and non-block nodes before any block nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting text and non-block nodes before any block nodes
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:40:16 -0000
Hi again,

I should have added that when grouping to induce structure, you need
to keep in mind that select="node()" will select whitespace-only text
nodes, comments and PIs along with the stuff you probably want, and
these can split your groups. So select="*|text()[matches(.,'\S')]" (or
a similar adjustment) may better when using this technique.

Cheers, Wendell

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx