Re: [xsl] Looking for "real-world" XML documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] Looking for "real-world" XML documents
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:46:02 -0000
Also, the DITA for Publishers project's User Guide is available in its
DITA source form:

https://github.com/dita4publishers/dita4publishers

It's a non-trivial and realistic technical manual in DITA format. The D4P
project also includes many DITA sample documents, some quite large.

And of course, the DocBook documentation is all in DocBook.

Cheers,

Eliot
bbbbb
Eliot Kimber, Owner