Re: [xsl] How do I determine which XSL version and XPath version I have?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I determine which XSL version and XPath version I have?
From: "Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:17:28 -0000
Hi Catherine,

As far as I know, the xsltproc tool chain is all XSLT 1.0/XPath 1.0, with
some (all?) extension functions via libexslt.

I don't know if you're able to request additional packages or ports on your
Unix system, but Dr. Kay has open sourced two different XSLT 2.0 processors
[1]. They require Java, but they might simplify your processing.

I hope that's helpful.
Best,
Bridger

[1] Saxon-HE: http://saxon.sourceforge.net/#F9.4HE and Saxon-B: