Re: [xsl] Fw: How would I create this derived field in XML from different XML fields

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fw: How would I create this derived field in XML from different XML fields
From: "Hank Ratzesberger xml@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 05:53:26 -0000
What environment do you run this transform in?  i.e. Are you able to pass a
parameter through a batch file / command line?

This describes inserting scripting in C# and passing the current date as a
parameter variable, created/formatted in some other scripting language:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9394322/xslt-1-0-get-current-datetime

Cheers,
Hank

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Catherine Wilbur cwilbur@xxxxxxxxxxx <