Re: [xsl] Re: How do I properly define a unix saxon script command line

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: How do I properly define a unix saxon script command line
From: "Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 21:56:06 -0000
The error means that there is no executable file "java" that the shell
thinks it can call.

Shells look at all the directories in the environment variable PATH: If an
executable file "java" is there, it is called.

If an alias is defined properly, it is called.

Otherwise, replace "java" by the full pathname (below /usr/java5, perhaps)
or use the approach I suggested earlier, define a shell variable (JAVA)
with the full path and use its expansion ($JAVA) instead.

-W