Re: [xsl] Trying to check if key is NOT found

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to check if key is NOT found
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:08:13 -0000
Consider to post an XML sample as well together with the result you want
and the one you get.
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail
gesendet.

"russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>schrieb:

  Hi,

  I have a snippet of xsl to try and look through our document xml, and
  let me know if a given CrossRefence href attribute does NOT contain
  an element with a matching Target attribute. The href attribute value
  is some string of characters, prefixed by a '#'. There are several
  elements that can have a Target attribute so i wrote my xsl like the
  following:

  .c9Y6TC { color:#0000ff; }.c49DIK { color:#ac306d; }.c18YC0 {
  color:#d00020; }.c5M9S0 { color:#000090; }.c69ORU { color:#aaaba0; }
  version="1.0">

  <xsl:key name="target_ref_key" match="*[@Target]" use="@Target" />

  <xsl:template match="CrossReference">

  <xsl:variable name="unhash_name" select="substring-after(@href,
  '#')"/>
  <xsl:variable name="matched" select="key('target_ref_key',
  $unhash_name)"/>
  <xsl:if test="not($matched)">
  No target for:
  <xsl:value-of select="$unhash_name"/>
  </xsl:if>

  </xsl:template>

  </xsl:stylesheet>

  I had read some place on the web that this xsl:if would work to let
  me know when a key did NOT find any value, but it doesn't seem to be
  being called. I get the xml file as it is.

  Is this the correct way to do this, or is there a better way?

  thanks for any help,

  Russ

XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by email)