Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each-group using multiple threads?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each-group using multiple threads?
From: "David Rudel fwqhgads@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:10:03 -0000
I don't know if this is at all helpful because it requires two passes
through the data, but...

You can first create a map holding the grouping information
(map(xs:integer,xs:item*)) with 1 mapped to the first group, 2 mapped
to the second group, etc. Then you can processes these groups using
<xsl:for-each>, which supports multi-threading:

<xsl:for-each select="saxon:sort(map:keys($my.grouping.map)))"
saxon:threads="8">
<xsl:variable name="group" select="$my.grouping.map(current())"/>
<xsl:for-each/>

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Marc Kupietz kupietz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

"A false conclusion, once arrived at and widely accepted is not
dislodged easily, and the less it is understood, the more tenaciously