Re: [xsl] minified json output

Subject: Re: [xsl] minified json output
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 22:12:10 -0000
On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Rushforth, Peter
peter.rushforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Yes, it is pretty straightforward.  My source stylesheet ends up looking
> minified unfortunately.

One can maintain a well-indented stylesheet that writes "minified" text.

One way to achieve this is not to have literal-text-output, but to
produce the text with xslt instructions (xsl:value-of, xsl:sequence,
...) and to use <xsl:text>json-text</xsl:text>

Cheers,
Dimitre