Re: [xsl] XSLT 3.0: Question about: Disabling dynamic evaluation unconditionally

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 3.0: Question about: Disabling dynamic evaluation unconditionally
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 18:20:19 -0000
Hi Wolfgang and Eliot,

My confusion stems from the fact that the XSLT processor itself cannot
"make a decision" to turn off an implemented feature permanently.
Something/someone has to ask the processor (for example via a
configuration file) to do so.

Therefore, I suspect that this text means:

"A processor should provide a way for a user/organization to turn off
dynamic-evaluation permanently"

But still it is better for this to be specified clearly so that
readers should not have to make guesses.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Wolfgang Laun
wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>