[xsl] Saxon java call now works in both my script and within the cron job - Yes , thanks for supporting me ;-)

Subject: [xsl] Saxon java call now works in both my script and within the cron job - Yes , thanks for supporting me ;-)
From: "Catherine Wilbur cwilbur@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 17:10:29 -0000
Everything is now working now that we have a complete path on line that
calls Saxon.  From crontab I was executing a different java thru the
environment variables than my script was.  By changing the Saxon call to
the following the problem has been resolved.  It works when running the
script and from the cron job.

/usr/java5/bin/java -cp $SAXON_JAR net.sf.saxon.Transform
-s:$FinesrvDataDir/Library_Invoice_Interface.xml
-xsl:$FinesrvCronDir/LibrXML2CSV_stylesheet.xsl
-o:$FinesrvDataDir/Library_Invoice_Interface.csv
Catherine Wilbur  |  Senior Application Programmer  |  IT Services
401 Sunset Avenue, Windsor ON Canada  N9B 3P4
(T) 519.253.3000 Ext. 2745  |  (F) 519.973.7083  |  (E)
cwilbur@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.uwindsor.ca/its