Re: [xsl] Duplicates in a sequence ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Duplicates in a sequence ?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:01:48 -0000
And if you just need the boolean  (true()/false()) indicating whether
a sequence has duplicate values -- not needing the values themselves
-- then use the following, slightly adjusted and more efficient
expression:

exists($vSeq[index-of($vSeq,.)[2]][1] )

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Leo Studer leo.studer@xxxxxxxxxxx

--