Re: [xsl] Using doc( ) to get a second input file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using doc( ) to get a second input file
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:21:13 -0000
You need to specify the datatype of the variable:

<xsl:variable name="myActionSet" as="document-node()?" .../>

You can then apply templates to the root element of the document:

<xsl:apply-templates select="$myActionSet/*"/>

Also, with XSLT, you'd be getter off using the document() function and
specifying the second parameter that establishes the base URL context for
the first parameter.

Cheers,

Eliot
bbbbb