Re: [xsl] Nested list handling in WordML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nested list handling in WordML
From: "Christopher R. Maden crism@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 05:10:57 -0000
On 08/18/2015 12:07 AM, Joga Singh Rawat jrawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear experts,
I am not able to handle nested listing of WordML. Below is the details
description. Could anybody let me correct the below approach or an suggest
another approach.

Quick answer: you need to be using for-each-group (if youbre using XSLT 2.0; Muenchian keys if youbre stuck in 1.0).

Ibm up past my bedtime, and someone else will probably give a more
complete answer, but that should get you started with help from Mr. Google.

~Chris
bDo you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still
 spoken?b  b PTerry
GnuPG fingerprint: DB08 CF6C 2583 7F55 3BE9  A210 4A51 DBAC 5C5C 3D5E