Re: [xsl] Question about isolating records

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question about isolating records
From: "Mark Wilson pubs@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 00:08:18 -0000
Thanks, your suggestion solved that problem. Now I have a slightly different problem.

In a file of 6000 <Item> elements, I need to locate only <Item> elements where <Shelfmark> contains more than one instance of the word 'Crawford'. See example below. I regret that I do not know regex, so I do not know how to construct the XPath expression for XSLT.

Once I do that, I assume I may tokenize the element to construct new <Item> elements with <Shelfmark> elements that contain a single instance of 'Crawford XXX.'

Thanks,
Mark

<Item>
<PDF>016667517</PDF>
<Shelfmark>Crawford 0153. Crawford 0154. Crawford 0155.</Shelfmark>
<Title>Complete catalogue of the postage stamps of British North America and the West Indies ... May, 1895.</Title>
</Item>