Re: [xsl] Sebastian Rahtz

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sebastian Rahtz
From: "Adam Retter adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 20:12:40 -0000
RIP Sebastian.

I first met Sebastian went he invited me to give a lecture on XML and
eXist and tutorial at Oxford University. I was young at that time and
it was my first visit to Oxford University; I was nervous, but
Sebastian made me feel very at ease :-)

On 16 March 2016 at 16:00, David Carlisle d.p.carlisle@xxxxxxxxx

--
Adam Retter