Re: [xsl] Really want a zipper

Subject: Re: [xsl] Really want a zipper
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 03:08:46 -0000
You forgot to present the wanted result.

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.