[xsl] Saxon-CE pass data to JS

Subject: [xsl] Saxon-CE pass data to JS
From: "Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:13:46 -0000
I tried the following, but it doesn't find the object.B  Clearly I'm missing
the paradigm...B  Can you clarify for me?B  I created an object in the window
-- MyApp.buf.B  But there's an error setting the client-property: buf...

<ixsl:set-property name="buf" object="MyApp" select="MyString"/>
ThanksB B B B B B B B B B B B  cud

If you have the results in an XSLT variable, then I think you should be able
to pass this to Javascript code as an argument of an ixsl:call(), or you could
write it as a property of a Javascript object using ixsl:set-property.
Incidentally, we're quite close now to shipping a first version of Saxon-JS,
which will be a replacement for Saxon-CE written in pure Javascript. The
interfaces between XSLT and JS will probably be quite similar.
Michael KaySaxonica