Re: [xsl] logic for remove namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] logic for remove namespace
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 15:40:48 -0000
It's often best to have a pipeline of transformations, each doing one job.
This might not give the best performance, but it keeps your code simple,
modular, easy to debug, and highly reusable.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

> On 5 Sep 2016, at 12:49, Rahul Singh rahulsinghindia15@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using below code to remove namespace, but i want to add this XSL in my
main XSL for related output fetch. Can this possible to add in same page means
main logic to extract something as well remove namespave logic: