Re: [xsl] Image size with XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Image size with XSL?
From: "Mark Wilson pubs@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 20:28:49 -0000
Hi John,
I use the free version of Saxon 96 (but also have Oxygen, which may have
some other processor). Will your citation work with that? (I am very
much a novice with XSLT).
Went to your citation and was pleased to see the ASN1 reference -- I
developed several C++/ASN1/BER applications for Z30.50 back in the day
(I am 77 now). I will look over the stuff and see if I can do anything
with it.
Thanks,
Mark