Re: [xsl] Image size with XSL?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Image size with XSL?
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 05:02:53 -0000
On Sun, 2016-12-18 at 19:54 +0000, Mark Wilson mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

[...] Is there a way to obtain the height or width of a
> jpegB
> image from the file itself (image.jpg, for instance) using XSLT?

Yes. I've done this for JPEG and GIF and maybe some others. It relies
on XSLT 2 or later and the ability to access codepoints, as John Lumley
mentioned I use saxon:base64Binary-to-octets() and file:read-binay()

If I get permission from the people I wrote it for I'll happily share
what I have. But looks like there are others around too.

This would be a good candidate for EXPATH or EXSLT...

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@xxxxxx>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)