Re: [xsl] Passing NodeSet into XSLT 1.0 in Java 7 via setParameter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing NodeSet into XSLT 1.0 in Java 7 via setParameter
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:40:54 -0000
On 17.02.2017 15:35, cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
b&
If you want to manipulate the tree, have a look to XOM, which is a tree API much more comfortable than DOM, and much more efficient.

It must be reassuring when someone recommends using your own library ;)

XOM was written by Elliotte Rusty Harold.

Best regards, Christophe

Le 2017-02-17 14:54, Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo@xxxxxxxxxxx a C)crit :
Baseline:

* Java 7
* Bundled version of Xalan
* java.xml.transformers.Transformer
* DOM

I want to create and pass a set of elements from Java into the model
where the stylesheet can add them to my output.

Is this possible? In particular, is there a type I can use from Java
such as NodeIterator that this particular processor will recognize as
a node-set and assign to a variable inside the stylesheet?

Or should I simply do all the manipulation in DOM? (I'm trying to keep
my dependencies to a minimum so I don't want to pull in Saxon, etc.)

-- Gerrit Imsieke GeschC$ftsfC<hrer / Managing Director le-tex publishing services GmbH Weissenfelser Str. 84, 04229 Leipzig, Germany Phone +49 341 355356 110, Fax +49 341 355356 510 gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx, http://www.le-tex.de

GeschC$ftsfC<hrer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard VC6ckler