Re: [xsl] whitespace normalization around keyword-like phrases

Subject: Re: [xsl] whitespace normalization around keyword-like phrases
From: "Gerrit Imsieke gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 22:33:47 -0000
Yes, this might fit nicely into the pre-conf symposium. Not sure though
whether The Boss will let me go because itbs vacation season and Ibm
supposed^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H inclined to spend time with my family.

Besides, the stylesheet does already handle punctuation in nested elements.
Punctuation (brackets and quotes, the Ps, Pe,  Pi, and Pf classes) is the
reason why left-hand extraction is governed by a different regex than
right-hand extraction.

Gerrit

On March 6, 2017 10:23:24 PM GMT+01:00, "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxx"