Re: [xsl] XPath for expressing contiguous elements?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath for expressing contiguous elements?
From: "Alan Painter alan.painter@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 21:38:32 -0000
I still have my copy of "APL An Interactive Approach" by Gilman/Rose 1974.
I did APL on a Vector Graphics terminal with that great keyboard of all the
special symbols.

Curiously, met some APL developers at XML Summer School when I went a few
years back.

On May 1, 2017 11:21 PM, "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <