[xsl] Muenchain method

Subject: [xsl] Muenchain method
From: "Jean-Pierre Lamon gipi@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 20:57:51 -0000
Hi all,

Could someone help me, it drives me completly mad.

For a bibliographic list, I'm trying to display author/title index entries.
I'm using the Muenchain method to group books by author/titles.
There's an index for author and titles. Titles are generated from the
indexsort XML node.

Could you try to generate this list with the attached files and see the
result :

The problem :

Affentranger, Urban 1944- (DE-588)1072229609
        Die Renovation der Klosterkirche Disentis im 19. und 20. Jahrhundert
/ Urban Affentranger | 6
        Turnen und Sport an der katholischen Kantonsschule Disentis
1833-1842 / Urban Affentranger | 5
        Turnen und Sport an der katholischen Kantonsschule Disentis
1833-1842 / Urban Affentranger | 7
Blum, Roger 1945- (DE-588)131690035
        Alfred Oberer - Steuermann im Hintergrund / Roger Blum | 3
        Die Mechanik der Politik in Baselland / Roger Blum | 2
Czouz-Tornare, Alain-Jacques 1957- (DE-588)158860152
Pavillon, Olivier
        Introduction / Olivier Pavillon | 1
  --> Introduction / Alain-Jacques Czouz-Tornare | 4 --> should be under
Czouz-Tornare

Your help would be so much appreciated

Regards
JP

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip-compressed which had a name of BHS_test.zip]