Re: [xsl] Merging is not working by xsl for 2 xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging is not working by xsl for 2 xml
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:53:03 -0000
On 11.06.2017 13:46, Rahul Singh rahulsinghindia15@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I tried to merge 2 xml based if /objects/phone/ContactId from merge1.xml equal to /objects/Contact/Id from merge2.xml

Is there any match at all in the two samples you posted? For your first file I get distinct-values(//phone/ContactId) evaluated to

0034100000l0RHMAA2

0034100000l1yV9AAI

for your second I get distinct-values(//Contact/Id) evaluated as

0034100000ZgrUBAAZ

0034100000ZgrW2AAJ

0034100000Wsy37AAB

0034100000QXxoNAAT

0034100000QXBV0AAP

0034100000QXNTCAA5

0034100000Y39PdAAJ

0034100000ZHoHBAA1

so there does not seem to be a match between the two files, only in the first file you could merge records.

Please clarify which result you want for the two samples.