Re: [xsl] Help namespacing an attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] Help namespacing an attribute
From: "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:48:51 -0000
At 2017-09-20 17:43 +0000, Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
As I mentioned to Ken, I've done this on both the test transform and the 'real world' transform but the difference in serialization behavior is what prompted the question.
Is there anything else I could try with this? Am I adding the xmlns:xlink declaration on the wrong document element?

No, you have this:

exclude-result-prefixes="#all"

... which is stripping (excluding) the namespace from the <mods> document element.

In your test stylesheet you aren't stripping it off of the document element.

. . . . . Ken

-- Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ | Check our site for free XML, XSLT, XSL-FO and UBL developer resources | Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |